Working on Meal Planning...and a few Freebies!

Last week in the Weekly Frills, i mentioned that I am trying to get better at meal planning/grocery shopping.  Lately I've noticed that we have been eating out more and more, and that's just not cool.  Plus, Mr. B and I are working on a plan to pay down our debts faster, so saving money will help with that!

So this past week I've been scouring the internet (and getting help from some awesome relatives!) for meal planning advice, templates and more.  There is a TON out there.  Learned that fast.  But I knew what I was looking for - a meal idea sheet, weekly planning sheet, food staples sheet, and grocery shopping sheet.  I couldn't find anything that I immediately loved, so I made a typical Amanda decision and made my own :)

And now I am going to share them with you!  Click below to download the PDF files for the meal idea and grocery shopping sheets (the food staples one needs a couple tweaks before I share it!).  They're a cheery color combo too! Because it's much better to do work like groceries and meal planning if you're looking at a cute piece of paper.  At least that's what I tell myself. 

Enjoy :)












Linking up @:


No comments :

Post a Comment