Back to reality...and a new freebie series!

Well, today meant back to work after our mini vacation...I think that sad fact deserves a moment of silence.

.............

Ok, enough pouting.

Every now and then Mr. B and I talk about how it feels like we get in these loops of "sameness." Wake up, Walk the Pup, Work, Home, Chores, Errands, Sleep, Repeat.  I'm sure everyone knows that story.  We needed a little excitement in our lives!

Vacations are always exciting!  But of course, there's always the issue of FUNDING said vacation. Since we're trying to save for another tropical vacation in the *relatively* near future, we decided on taking a little mini vacation up north to Lake Superior and the beautiful wilderness it holds.

So last Wednesday, Mr. B, Fitzgerald the pooch and I headed to the North Shore of Lake Superior for some time away.  We hiked lots, saw Gooseberry Falls, visited Grand Marais and even squeezed a little time in to enjoy the outdoor heated hot tub at the resort!  It was a perfect break from the crazy work schedule of Mr. B and the normal day-to-day hubbub that can get to a person!

Here's a peek at the whole fam enjoying a hike!



A lack of reliable wifi meant that I didn't get my Weekly Frills posted on Friday...bad Amanda!

But maybe this will help make up for that slip of mine...

A few weeks back I whipped up a series of printables using some simple life-sayings, color and texture. Though I haven't decided where I'm going to put them in MY house, I have decided that I should share them! Here's the first one in the set...there will be more to come down the road! Enjoy :)





No comments :

Post a Comment