The Weekly Frills! 7.4.2014

Happy Independence Day!  I hope your day is full of food, family and friends, and lots of fun! My frills for the week are ready for you to see! Enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________


Design Seeds


I am a color-lover.  Those paint chips you get at Home Depot? Yeah, I don't usually leave the store without at least a few of them in my bag.  I've got stacks of them at home!  When I found Design Seeds, I was totally hooked!  It's a fantastic website that bases color combinations off of beautiful pictures.  You can search by color or theme, or just browse them all like I usually do!  It's great :)





________________________________________________________________________

Words


I have a pinterest board where I like to pin quotes/words that inspire me. Words are so powerful - that's why I love to use them in decor.  They can be both impactful AND beautiful at the same time.  In fact, I feel a few printables coming on...they'll go in my craft room, and I think I'll share them here too!

________________________________________________________________________

Herringbone EVERYTHING


I cannot get enough of herringbone patterned things! No matter where I am shopping, internet-surfing, or blog-stalking, I am immediately attracted to the geometric lines and arrow-incorporation of herringbone!  Below are a few things I've found (products and tutorials) that I might use for inspiration in our home!  Mr. B will probably be sick of herringbone soon...lol

















No comments :

Post a Comment