The Weekly Frills - 7.25.14

On Fridays I share a few things that have caught my attention, inspired me or made me swoon during the week.  Here are the frills for this Friday!

________________________________________________________________________


Wayfair.com


Have you ever heard of or been to Wayfair?  Their motto is "A zillion things home."  So essentially an Amanda's paradise.

I've been in a lighting mood recently, so I have been spending time looking at different options.  Wayfair has a ton, and most of the ones I have seen are a really good deal.  

I'm sure it won't be long until they have some of my money...  

Here are a few things I'm digging from Wayfair!





(Can you tell I want to hold on to summer a little bit longer!?!?)

_____________________________________________________________________

Marquee Numbers

Right now marquee numbers (those big, light up numbers from vintage stores/signs/etc.) are ALL the rage.  And rightfully so!  I stumbled upon a great tutorial on how to transform paper mache numbers into knock-off marquee numbers.  It's from a blog called The House of Wood.  After I found the tutorial I spent an hour a reasonable amount of time reading her posts and adding more tutorials to my list of to-dos.  Here's a pic of the marquee letters...I'm in LOVE!


________________________________________________________________________

Short list this week...all of that painting (both successful and unsuccessful!) took a lot out of me :) I'll be back next week with painting updates and another freebie!!


Have a fantastic weekend!






1 comment :

  1. Aw, thank you so much for featuring my light-up wedding marquee!

    ReplyDelete