The Weekly Frills - 8.1.14

On Fridays I share a few things that have caught my attention, inspired me or made me swoon during the week.  Here are the frills for this Friday!

*I'm trying to focus a little more on having more items and less description this week...let me know your thoughts!*

________________________________________________________________________




Want to make this beautiful bench!

This is the kind of desk I need when my craft room gets bigger by moving downstairs!


Love this white kitchen...all from IKEA!  Down the line we definitely want to use IKEA to update our own kitchen

Need to make a dog bowl holder for Fitz.  The upside-down cardboard box just isn't cutting it anymore.



Love these art prints

________________________________________________________________________

Happy Friday!



No comments :

Post a Comment