Can a blog have a mascot?

I'm sure hoping so, because I have officially nominated our pup Fitzgerald (also known as Fitz/Fitzy/Fitzmeister Flex/Colonel Floppy Ears/Senor Floppy Ears)  As you can see, he is now proudly featured in the blog header, wrapped up in pompoms.

Now before anyone tells me that I'm a horrible person for making him sit still while I torture him with pompoms, I PROMISE he liked it.  I was innocently trying to take pictures of some pompom garlands I had made (hopefully soon to be available on my Etsy Shop!) when Fitz barged in and decided HE wanted to be the focus of the photo shoot.  So, I shrugged my shoulders, put him in front of the backdrop, and went with it!  It only took a few treats to keep him from eating the pompoms, and he was as happy as a clam.  Or as a puppy who is getting treats for sitting still.  And then extra treats for being so cute.

Here are a few more pics for your enjoyment/laughter:





Look for the weekly frills on Friday!


No comments :

Post a Comment